Making homemade cards with love by Michelle U.

My Favorite Things - Frightfully Sweet

Hi!
Thanks so much for joining me on this beautiful Fall day here in Central Illinois.  I so love jean and sweatshirt weather! The cooler temps remind me Halloween is just around the corner.  Now, I will let you in on a little secret, I really am not a big Halloween person - I stink at Halloween Costumes and don't decorate, but I do love to make Halloween cards.  The minute I saw Frighfully Sweet from My Favorite Things, I knew I had to make a couple of cards with it!

For the next card, I opted not to do the racoon, and instead added a couple of pumpkins around the sentiment.



Racoon:
Dark Racoon: N3, N5, N7
Light Racoon:  N0, N1
Hat:  N5, N7, N9
Pumpkin:  Y17, Y38, YR68
Bow Tie and Hat:  YG11, YG13, YG17

Fox
Light Squirrel:  YR20, YR21
Dark Squirrel: YR21, YR24, YR27
Pumpkin:  Y17, Y38, YR68
Cape:  V12, V15, V17

Bunny:
Body:  W0, 0
Ears:  R20
Cape:  YG11, YG13, YG17
Pumpkin:  Y17, Y38, YR68

Bow Tie:  V12, V15, V17

Hope you enjoyed my cards. Thanks for stopping by.
With Love and Cards,







Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature