Making homemade cards with love by Michelle U.

Altenew Educator Certification Program - Re-thinking Reinkers

Happy Monday Everyone,
Today I was working on the Re-Thinking Reinkers Class. When I have used Re-Inkers in the past, I tended to use them for the whole background, so this class was a good reminder that it can be just a part of the card.
I used Alcohol Re-inkers on Yupo paper and then die cut both the Yupo paper and black cardstock with Stitched Rectangles.

After playing with either one wide strip or 2 smaller ones, I thought the 2 smaller strips looked better.  The sentiment was cut from Altenew Bold Alphabet and I put Black Wink of Stella on top to help the letters pop.  Remember, I always like a little shine, right?

Thanks for stopping by,
With Love and Cards,
1 comment on "Altenew Educator Certification Program - Re-thinking Reinkers"
  1. Truly artsy and unique! I am so glad that you enter your beautiful work in Altenew AECP assignment Gallery. Awesome details and design! Super work! Please know that this course is not part of the Level 1 or 2 course.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature